Kinesiology can assist and often help alleviate many of the following problems:
• Physical imbalances, often resulting in aches and pain
• Mental or emotional issues: depression, anxiety and panic attacks
• Learning difficulties: ADD, ADHD, Dyslexia, and more, either at school or work
• Nutritional imbalances and deficiencies
• Hormonal imbalances, such as Menopause and PMS
• Chronic fatigue
• Reproductive and pre / post natal problems
• Immune system dysfunction
• Sleep disorders, including problems getting or staying asleep
• Enhancement in sports performance, as well as injury prevention
• Goal setting: clarity, focus and motivation
• Overcoming phobias, which can be life destroying for many people
• Clearing chemical, food allergies and intolerances
• Giving a new self responsibility to each person so they can take charge of their own life
How does Kinesiology work?
Kinesiology works by unblocking the stresses in our meridian systems that prevent smooth energetic transmission. These blockages affect the functioning of our bio-systems, resulting in changes in energy.
Muscle monitoring involves challenging the biofeedback mechanism present in all muscles to reveal imbalances within the body. The ‘read out’ or findings may present as physical pain, mental discomfort and disintegration of our bodies. These can include allergies, depression, postural problems, poor performance levels, learning and relationship difficulties, digestive, reproductive, nervous disorders and many more. If there is problem in our physical bodies, this is our system’s way of telling us that it is malfunctioning.
The goal of any Kinesiology balance is to identify the bottom line cause of any imbalance and then resolve it. It may be nutritional, emotional, structural, psychological, hormonal, mental, energetic or spiritual.
What to Expect from your Kinesiology Session?
Every Kinesiology session is as unique as each client. Karole’s session generally follows the following structure:
History and Review
First sessions involve a comprehensive health and lifestyle history. Please arrive 15 minutes early for your first appointment to allow time to fill in the Health Assessment Form. Karole will then discuss what you would like to work on, with a view of formulating goals for the session and determine what you will work on in the current session.
The balance in Kinesiology usually involves:
• Laying on a massage table, fully clothed except for shoes.
• Ensuring that the muscle testing can be relied upon via a number of pre tests.
• Ensuring that you are present in your mind, body and energy.
• Determining the priority goals for the session and testing your stress response to it.
• A muscle challenge may be performed to test neuromuscular integrity by asking you to raise your arm or leg and to hold that position, while pressure is exerted against the limb. If you have a sore muscle and it causes you pain to raise the leg, you must let the Kinesiologist know so that they can use a different muscle.
• A chemical challenge involves checking your reaction to certain allergens or food when placed on the skin, except for anaphylactic allergies.
• A mental challenge is used to focus your thoughts on a certain topic while muscles tests are carried out.
• Working through a comprehensive balancing protocol to identify, understand and clear: stress, energy imbalances, related emotions and other awareness, blocks to achieving the goals such as lack of willingness, lack of determination, self-sabotages, imbalances in other times and relevant cellular/body memories
• Correction(s) are performed to correct any imbalances found during the sessions. This may include acupressure, which is needleless acupuncture, emotional release, rubbing neurolymphatics or neurovascular points, magnets, essences and affirmations and sound healing.
• Re-assess any activities, postures or movements and re-test the goal to ensure that and related stress has been cleared.
• Ensure that you will process and integrate the awareness, and energy changes.
• Check for any home reinforcement to support the balance.
Any home reinforcement will be written down and clearly explained to you.
Home reinforcement may entail drops of a flower essence and affirmation and/or Neurolymphatic, or Neurovascular points to rub.
If there is home reinforcement to be done, please do it. Remember it was your own body that responded to its needs.
Your commitment to doing your home reinforcement is a commitment to yourself and the achievement of your goals.
Cost of a Kinesiology Session
60 minute session $110.00 inc GST
Payment may be made by: cash, EFTPOS or Credit Cards, including Visa American Express.
Refer a friend or family member and receive $10 off your next session
Health funds that cover Kinesiology. Your Health Fund Rebate for Kinesiology will depend on your particular fund and your level of cover.
Health funds that provide a rebate:
BUPA (HBA, MBF, Mutual Community, ANZ Health Insurance)
Reserve Bank Health Society